- Surrounding attractions
- Surrounding tourist information
Karakuri ClockThe character of the novel "Botchan" will inform you of the time
★Staging time···Every 30 minutes from 8:00 to 22:00 (every hour), Saturday · Sunday · holiday · special period
★Special period···March·April·August·November·End of Year/Beginning of Year·Golden Week
Dogo Onsen Main BuildingIt is a country's important cultural asset and it is said to be the oldest hot spring in Japan.
In the morning, the evening and the evening we will inform the time with the sound of the drum.
- Tsubaki YuAnother outside hot spring which was added in 1952.It is in the shopping street.
Ishite TempleShikoku’s sacred sites No. 51 Fudasho.It is an important cultural asset with impressive appearance as a building.
- Surrounding tourist information ②
- Shiki Memorial MuseumMaterials concerning literary people and haiku people who had exchange with the climate of Matsuyama and Shiki Masaoka are exhibited.
- Isaniwa jinja ShrineIt is an important cultural asset of the country, with only three Hachiman-zukuri architecture whole country together with Iwashimizu Hachimangu Shrine in Kyoto, Usa Hachimangu Shrine Iwashimizu Hachimangu Shrine in Oita.
- Dogo ParkDogo Park site of The Ruin of Yuzukijo-Castle Site (Dogo Kouen Park), is a popular spot for cherry blossoms in spring.From the observation deck, offering views of the town of Dogo
- Ehime Prefectural Civic Cultural HallFacilities that hold conventions and events such as various concerts, ceremonies, lectures, symposia, exhibitions.
- Suburb of Matsuyama ①
Matsuyama CastleA symbol of Matsuyama you can see from anywhere.The view from the castle tower is wonderful.It is an important cultural asset of the country.
BansuisouSince 1979, it has become an annex of the Prefectural Museum of Art, and is holding a special exhibition mainly for local artists.
- Botchan TrainIn the novel "Botchan", the characters originate from the use of this steam locomotive.
Tobe Zoological ParkZoological Gardens in the Tobe Town.The largest in western Japan, about 1,000 animals of about 180 species are on display.
There are also polar bear pieces that have succeeded in artificial nursing for the first time in Japan.
- Matsuyama ②
- Ehime Children's PlaygroundThere are Toritani Pond with beautiful waterside landscape, orchard and others, rich place of environment of about 35 hectares.It is a popular spot for families with children.
- Ehime Prefecture Sports ComplexEhime prefecture is open to respond to the wide range of recreational activities as well as sports promotion of citizens.
- Botchan StadiumEhime baseball stadium where professional baseball also comes to the game.